Behavioral Health Integration Consulting
For too long, medical doctors and mental health practitioners have worked separately, rarely communicating with each other to foster patient health. At Synergistic Health Services, we provide consulting services to primary care facilities and practitioners to enable them to offer integrated behavioral care for the improved overall health of their patients.
We Offer Integrated Care Consulting For:
- Medical care facilities
- Primary care providers
- Professional medical groups
When you contract with us for integrated behavioral care consulting, we come to your location to help you transition into offering fully integrated care.
Our Consulting Services Include:
- Two weeks of on-site consultation with a trained psychotherapist
- Assistance with incorporating integrated care intro your day-to-day operations
- Staff training in advanced psychopharmacology
- Assistance finding a behavioral health provider for your location*
- Acting as a liaison between physicians, staff, and behavioral health provider
- Providing training and guidance regarding intervention vs. medication
- Weekly check-in consultations after the initial two-week period, including general supervision and individual case review
*In Connecticut, we can provide a training psychiatrist to come to your location to provide behavioral health services and prescribe medication as needed.